Anthem Publishing has made the strategic decision to appoint Canopy Media to manage their Loose Inserts Inventory. Anthem is one of Britain’s fastest-growing major publishers and a multi PPA award winner.
Canopy has extensive experience in providing a specialist sales and management resource which will efficiently and effectively grow this traditional revenue stream for Anthem. The move will see Canopy handling all Loose Insert advertising for Anthem with immediate effect.
Canopy are delighted to present the market-leading print brands to their extensive network of agencies and clients, including the fastest growing UK magazine, Vegan Food & Living, the UK’s top selling baking and cake decorating magazine series, Food Heaven, and the multi-award-winning Women’s Running.
This partnership follows the success of Canopy’s existing long-term partnerships with other key publishers which include TI UK, The Guardian, The Daily Telegraph, Hearst, Haymarket and HELLO! Magazine.
Simon Lewis, Managing Director at Anthem Publishing, says:
“We’re delighted to be working with the team at Canopy to deliver targeted messages to our readers. Their depth of expertise and commitment to delivering a superior service sits perfectly alongside our own passion for giving our audiences and commercial partners a high-quality experience through all our content channels”
Chris Grey, CEO at Canopy, says:
We’ve been incredibly impressed with the growing success of Anthem and are delighted to be given the opportunity to take the multi-award winning portfolio to even greater heights. The Anthem brands are recognised for their ability to build a deep connection with their engaged, passionate readers, and we look forward to presenting the new advertising opportunity to our clients.
ABOUT ANTHEM PUBLISHING
Anthem Publishing – PPA award winning publisher
- Anthem is consistently one of Britain’s fastest growing major publishers
- We have been named the PPA Independent Publishing Company of the Year in both 2014 and 2017
- Our brands reach millions of passionate consumers across print, web, email and social media every month
Food & Lifestyle:
- We’re Britain’s fastest growing food publisher
- Vegan Food & Living is the UK’s top-selling vegan magazine, Simply Vegan is the second best seller
- In 2018 we welcomed the multi-award winning Women’s Running to the portfolio
- Food Heaven is the UK’s best-selling baking magazine
- Gluten-Free Heaven is the UK’s first and best-selling gluten-intolerance title
- Colouring Heaven is one of the top three UK adult-colouring monthlies
- Ultimate Dot-to-Dot is the world’s number one dot-to-dot title with local editions in USA, South Africa and the Baltics
- We help readers celebrate the music of their lives
- Classic Pop is the UK’s definitive retro-pop magazine
- Long Live Vinyl is the world’s finest vinyl publication
- We create award winning artist celebration magazines as well as innovative series like “The Bowie Years”
ABOUT CANOPY MEDIA MANAGEMENT LTD
‘Amplifying your sales operation’
For over 10 years, Canopy has been helping many of the largest publishing groups in the UK navigate the changing modern media landscape. With the market more fragmented than ever, we specialise in identifying and capturing those increasingly hard-to-reach advertising budgets. Our business is focused on managing the sales and fulfilment for revenue lines where our partners no longer have the resource or reach. This allows them to focus on their core, high growth revenue lines, knowing we have their traditional revenue streams protected.
For press enquiries, please contact Jenna Walcott, Marketing Director: firstname.lastname@example.org